The email below clearly shows my coaching and a brand new client who hired me specifically for that who clearly does not want a relationship either with me or my clients to be successful: (the names have been disguised to protect the innocent and that CLIENT)
I received the email above from K this morning. So…here is a list of all of the things you have, apparently, purposely done the opposite of what I’ve coached and/or told you to do:
1. Sent the answers to the questions inside an email without the questions when told to attach it so it could be printed out and attached to your profile;
2. Sent the total opposite pictures of what I not only asked you to send, but showed you on the computer at the time of your interview. Got into a fight with me when I kept trying to explain what type of pics should be sent;
3. Didn’t call me a day or two prior to meeting S to hear her profile again even though I reminded you at least 3 times both verbally and in writing to do so;
4. Didn’t call me with feedback after meeting S although I told you to at least 2 to 3 times both verbally and in writing to do so;
5. Texted S the next day even though I explicitly pointed out that is a bad idea and women don’t like it (which you read on all of their profiles);
6. Made a lunch date with K even though I told you to have coffee or drinks with an option;
7. Chose the busiest, noisiest restaurant during the lunch hour to meet K where she couldn’t even hear the specials it was so loud. I specifically say on my website NEVER to do that. NEVER to meet for lunch during a work day or on the first meeting;
8. I told you to be specific at the end of the meeting so she would know where things stood and you weren’t…again;
9. You texted her the next day, just like S, even though I spent 10 minutes last week explaining why NOT to do that again;
10. You didn’t send S a card or call her Valentine’s Day even though I strongly suggested you do so;
11. You haven’t called to give me feedback on K.
12. Even in your text to K you were not specific about calling or when you might want to get together!
I give my clients A LOT of advice (at no extra charge BTW) as I am a “full service” matchmaker. The above scenario tells me so much about this person and none of it is good. You always have to think when you work with me that if you do this type of stuff what positive things can I now say to new people viewing your profile who ask my opinion? This is a very sad circumstance because this person appeared to have a lot going for him, but there is no way I would put my women through dealing with a person who so disrespects me when the primary reason he hired me was for the coaching. I can no longer work with this client.
So, please, please, if you are joining Bon Jour Matchmaking for the personal touch which includes coaching, then work with me. This guy did not follow even one instruction or suggestion that I gave him. If that describes you, perhaps a service that sells packages and is more hands off is a better choice. I have to protect my clients from people who operate like this, that is my job and my pledge to clients.