I was recently asked what makes me a good matchmaker. I took that question very seriously and gave it some thought before responding. Looking back over 28 years of Denver matchmaking I don’t think it’s just the matching that is my strength or the strength of this Denver matchmaking service.
- Giving all clients the time for their best match to present in the service by virtue of my open-ended contract has something to do with it;
- The amount of information shared with each client contributes to making the best choices;
- Allowing clients to meet as many people as they feel could be their best mate;
- The reasonable filing/investment fee in joining Bon Jour so that appropriate singles feel comfortable with this investment;
- The length of time I have been practicing matchmaking by coaching, interviewing and meeting every single client by means of the structure of this matchmaking service; and
- Last but not least…the ongoing intensive coaching before, during and after couples meet to mitigate so many initial issues within the first couple of months of a potentially permanent relationship.
Matchmaking is so much more than just throwing people together and letting them sink or swim. Many people put up obstacles that diminish their chances of a relationship progressing. They need someone objective to have the guts and insight to point out those habits and zeroing in on things that, in the scheme of a lifelong relationship, just are not important. That is my goal for you…a lifetime relationship!